WE ARE HIRING! ARE YOU:
- Passionate about the world of wining & dining?
- Able to contribute to tailor-made experiences that meet the expectations of our members each and every time?
- Living in Rotterdam, but do you have a global mindset?
- An individual that sees his/her profession (as a kitchen-chef, hostess or bartender) as a form of art?
The Suicide Club is “dying” to find out if you are cut from the same cloth. Please send your motivation to:
- Your work is characterized by absolute perfection and professionalism;
- You have enough creativity and energy to keep up with us;
- You understand a perfect evening for our guests is a team effort not a one (wo)man’s game;
- You are excited to join an ambitious, hardworking team.
CHEF THE RANG
- You have affinity with gastronomy and you are aware of the culinary trends;
- You take orders from our guests and you have proper product knowledge;
- You have affinity with wine (Or even better, you have a wine license);
- You have experience working in a similar position;
- You have clear communication skills (English required, Dutch is a plus);
- You have the ability to multi-task and work accurately under pressure.
- You will be required to undertaking all duties as directed by the Head Chef to ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and its equipment;
- Operation of dishwasher / glasswasher machines. Hand washing of cooking equipment;
- A high level of personal cleanliness;
- Understanding and following correct health, hygiene & safety procedures to ensure welfare of both staff and customers;
- You must be able to work late night and weekend.
- You have clear communications skills;
- You have a hard working attitude and eager to learn more;
- You have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- You will be will be assisting the bartenders to ensure they have everything they need for a smooth service;
- You must be able to work late nights and weekends.
- You are passionate about hospitality and fully understand that excellent social skills, charisma and knowledge of food and drinks are essential to being a good host(ess).
- You are motivated by providing your guests with the best service and comfort they have ever had, and you feel excited to help us turn Rotterdam in a world-wide known metropolis.
- We are always looking for talent!